Hello From The Other Side

Welcome to your brand new blog at Edublogs!

To get started, simply visit your blog’s dashboard, edit or delete this post and check out all the other options available to you.

Like more help?

We can walk you through step-by-step in our guide to getting started with your blog.

Happy blogging!

4 Comments on Hello From The Other Side

1. sciencemaster
    October 7 at 2:14 pm (8 years ago)

Hello Johanna
    I’m the mentor allocated to your blogging environment. I shall be looking in, now and again, on how things are going. Ignore the ScienceMaster title …. I am Mike Farmer and it happens to be my signature in another environment.

I must admit that I have been impressed by your blogging. Well done. You have also added the Challenge logo …another well done. The dog story was also very well written.

Keep up the good work

Mike

Reply
  2. 2021cjs
    November 19 at 8:59 pm (7 years ago)

Hello, Johanna! My name is Jada. I read your “About Me” post and found that we have a large amount of facts in common. Therefore, I found this post very interesting. We both love reading, love listening to music created by the same artists, interested in interior Design, and love the activities drawing, painting, and photography. I’m not exactly as good at painting as I am at drawing ,but I enjoy doing both. However, I do not know what a step team is. As in step dancing? I read that you love dancing so I tried to make that conclusion. I used to do hip-hop when I was seven years old ,but now I do gymnastics. If you’d like to, come visit me at https://2021cjs.edublogs.org to comment on my blog posts.

Reply
    • johannaisd20
      November 21 at 6:12 pm (7 years ago)

Hello Jada. Thank you for your sweet comment. I made sure to check your website; it’s amazing. It feels weird though because we have so much in common. It’ really cool though.

Reply