How to leave a comment

Leaving a comment is really easy. So here is some easy steps to leave a comment in someone’s blog:

1. First what you need to do is to introduce yourself (make sure not to give any other information such as your address or last name) .  EXAMPLE:  Hi my name is Hailey.
  2. Then try to compliment them or tell them something really positive EXAMPLE: I really like your story about the puppy.
  3. If possible try to ask them questions; you will have a chance to know them. EXAMPLE: Do you like puppies?
  4. Try to also share your experience. EXAMPLE: Because I love puppies. I have 2 of them; they’re so cute.

Have fun commenting!!!

About Me

17 things you need to know about me:

1.  I am 14.
  2. I am a ninth grader.
  3. I have lived in Senegal for about 11 years (I am not Senegalese!).
  4. My first language is French and Kinyarwanda but I also speak English.
  5. I love basketball; I’ve been playing it for about 4 years now.
  6. I love reading; my favorite series are “The Selection”.
  7. I love listening to music; my favorite singers are Ariana Grande, Rihanna and  Drake.
  8. I also love dancing.
  9. My favorite shows are “Degrassi”; “Blackish”; “Scream Queens” and “Jane the Virgin”.
  10. I don’t like doing homework.
  11. My favorite subjects are Math, Art and Spanish.
  12. My least favorite subjects are Social Studies, English and Science.
  13. I am currently in a step team.
  14. When I grow up, I am interested into learning Interior Design.
  15. My favorite activity is photography.
  16. My second favorite is drawing or painting.
  17. I have two dogs that live with my grandma.

How can tech be used to solve problems?

Technology is a really important thing, well to teenagers. Teenagers use technology for social media; watching movies; talking to friends and many other things. But it’s sometimes used for bad things like streaming movies which is illegal; create a internet war and many other things. But technology is also used to solve many things.  For example blogging; instead of streaming movies you could write about your life or any subject and you could now interact with other people in the world.

It will help you very much because you can learn new things. Another example could be video creation. It’s helpful because you can create videos that maybe educational and help many students in the world. Like I said first in blogging; it also helps you interact with people. For example share ideas and also help each other out. Moreover, you can also use Digital Citizenship. Why is that so? Well it’s really educational and it could help many teachers to teach students no to copy and paste or not to stream movies are else you will get in jail.

Furthermore, there is also research and citation. It’s helpful because sometimes when you research a topic for school, you can sometimes have false information which can sometimes make you have  a bad grade so then you can cite your site to see if this site is a good one and you could also have a better grade. To conclude technology is really important.

The Dog Chase!!

Hi everybody,
Hope you guys had a great week. Today I will share you a little event that kind of impacted my life. It was about two years ago. It was in summer which I went in Rwanda for vacation. We lived with our 3 cousins who are named and aged; Allan, 12, Babe, 9 and Allison, 5, they were all boys. On a hot sunny day, my sister proposed that we should go to the tennis club to play tennis and then go to the pool. The tennis club was really near from our house and since Rwanda is known for its rocky hills and mountains. We had to walk down to the tennis club. First of all, we prepared our stuff then we went out with my sister, my little brother, my three cousins and me. As we go down to the hill we arrive in a ramp and we started to hear barks. We weirdly thought that it was goat but then it started to approach and we realized that it was dog. A big German Shepherd was standing in front of my sister obviously I went running directly to the nearest house and my cousins and brother who were behind didn’t know what was happening so they started to run. My little cousin was with my sister and he had all the bags so it was hard for him to run. He fell in the middle of the road and cried. I thought for about 2 seconds and ran to take my cousin and now I was facing the big dog with my sister, that’s when I saw my life passing by. I took my cousin and put him behind and tell him to runway. He did what I said and ran. Eventually the villagers took the dog put it back in its cage. How did it impact my life, well now I am so scared of big dogs especially German Shepherd; apart of cute puppies.

Girls like me!

Hi Everyone,
Hope you guys had a great day and Happy Late New Year and Christmas to all of you. So today, I am sharing a quote that caught my eye. This quote is about how much girls just take care of their physical. Yes, we have to take care of ourselves but sometimes you just have to ignore every bad comments that people give you especially boys and this is only on from my experience. Some people just don’t know what beauty is, it’s what inside of all us. Words can hurt you but you can stand strong. Not only that, but some people think that if you wear high heels, you’re popular, eat healthy and put on some makeup means that you’re a girl but it’s okay to be different but that doesn’t meant you’re not able to those. Just be you and whoever accept you the way you are then this person is really special.

1 2